The family is rock solid. Don’t miss out! The traditional family is one of the most awesome, breathtaking, and vitally important of all of God’s magnificent creations! Here’s why:
- God’s plan stabilizes and provides coherence to the family.
- The stabilized family builds stability and coherence into the national culture.
- A stable culture assures continuity of values across future generations.
- God’s plan facilitates the growth of the God-ordained marriage partnership and family.
- Married people are happier.
- Married people are healthier.
- Family is life’s boot camp for children, instilling virtues and guiding growth.
- True family-centered families—as opposed to career-centered family arrangements reduce crime.
- True family-centered families—as opposed to career-centered family arrangements reduce drug abuse.
- A loving family experience facilitates interpersonal relationships outside the family, enhancing the richness of career, hobby, volunteer, and recreational experiences.
- God’s plan enables family members to practice humility, forgiveness, mercy, longsuffering, and a servant’s spirit in a loving, nonthreatening environment.
- The positive character embedded in family members—parents and children—is carried to the outside community throughout life.
- Family members learn to overcome pride by serving other family members
- The family is an incubator for building God-ordained intellectual, emotional, and spiritual views and values (character development).
- The family aligned with God’s plan ultimately leaves the greatest of all possible legacies.
- The family aligned with God’s plan is the married couple’s gift back to God.
- The family aligned with God’s plan inspires frequent, comfortable, and nonthreatening opportunities for faith sharing.
The driving passion for the family visualized in God’s plan is the aggregate of:
- Gratitude for the Lord’s personally expressed infinite love.
- Desire to express that gratitude by serving Him and others as a way of life.
- Desire to be a conduit of His love to succeeding generations by embedding His love and character in the next generation’s children.
Anything that erodes family culture absolutely and irretrievably undermines national culture, at first weakening it and ultimately annihilating it. No culture has ever survived the breakdown of the family. Ours won’t either. It’s up to YOU to save America and the family. What do you think?