- Properly understood, the holistic Christian life is the most exciting life in the universe.
- Yet, outsiders frequently view us as judgmental, narrow-minded, dupes.
What’s wrong? We have paid a devastating price for that dichotomy. It is the source of virtually all national cultural controversies and issues plaguing the American family. Most believers don’t understand the first statement, at least not beyond a shallow intellectual assent. Consequently, we present an image that to outsiders ranges from boring to horrifying.
Many Jews and Christians have lost their way, because—for most or all of their lifetime—they have been caught in the crossfire between two opposing mutually exclusive worldviews. Of course, the two incompatible worldviews are 1) the Judeo-Christian worldview—God exists and is interested in our personal affairs and 2) the evolution-rooted humanistic world view—God does not exist. In the broadest terms, the Judeo-Christian worldview encourages people to love others before self. The evolution-rooted humanistic worldview proclaims self before others, i.e. “survival of the fittest.” Nevertheless, when viewed holistically, every family and national cultural controversy becomes a no-brainer in favor of the Biblical standard.
Since Dr. Stebbins’ new book, Wake Up America–or Die! YOU Must Save America and the Family, covers many issues headed, The Undeniable Crisis and The Awesome Remedy, the range of acceptable topics for this blog is equally broad.
Sampling of Acceptable Blog Topics
- Holistic thinking
- The worldly church
- Theory of evolution
- Role of baby boomers in cultural collapse
- Causes of the collapse
- Radical feminism
- Radical multiculturalism
- Big government v. small government
- Hollywood “love” v. real love
- Happiness and God’s plan
- Traditional family breakdown and restoration
- Character growth
- Maturity and God’s plan for each of us
- Self-control or lack of self-control
- True freedom, personal and political
- Education, today’s problems and urgent reforms
- Rebuilding the church culture
- Real science and how it has been arbitrarily shaped to support evolution
- Art as viewed by believers and unbelievers
- Music as viewed by believers and unbelievers
- God’s role as parents and family leaders
Let’s have a great discussion. Join the fun! Disagree whenever you like, but be kind and respectful.